Thursday 3 January 2013

New Year. New Start

New year. New start. Something that I am sure that we are all tired of hearing by now as everyone makes their New Year resolutions. Many will keep their resolutions, others with fail within a few days, actually some may already have! For me 2013 has kicked off to a wonderful start, my adorable boyfriend proposed to me on Christmas day and then my father in law who is battling cancer has found out that it hasn't spread and is having his removal operation scheduled. The next few months are going to be extremely difficult for us all, but if it has taught us anything, it is how precious life is and to never take anything for granted.

So with my sudden realisation it is time that I stopped procrastinating and finally sit down, write my book and read a lot more books, as you never know what is around the corner.

This year I really want to read some classic books like Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice and Little Women as well as catching up on books that I have missed by some of my favourite authors - Dorothy Koomson, Nicolas Sparks and Marian Keyes. I am also excited to discover new authors just like I did in 2012 with Genevieve Dewey, Craig Stone and Jaimie Admans.

Lets see what 2013 has to throw at me! Oh and I just wanted to share a picture of my beautiful ring :-) x




No comments:

Post a Comment